Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sick puppy!

Well, we don't have a dog. We're not really dog people (except my doggie-niece Sophie, she's the best). But my husband was so sick the last 4 days, he was acting like a whiny puppy (don't tell him I said that!). No, he really was a trooper, and even though he had fevers, a cough, a clogged up nose... he made it through, and is now on the other side feeling much better. We're now well stocked with cold meds, so in case I happen to come down with it any time soon, I'm set. I hope that doesn't happen though, I need all my PTO hours for the vacation! Anyway, I'm just so glad he's feeling better, because we'd stopped kissing each other so he wouldn't get me sick. So yesterday, after he'd been fever free for 24 hours, it was so nice to be able to smooch my hubby again! ;) I never thought I could miss smooching him so much, especially since he was right there the whole time!

Anyway, I get to work this Saturday (again), which is fine with me. But then Hubby and I get to go hang out with my cousin Addy and her boyfriend Teal! We're going to attempt to get the Giada de Laurentiis-approved doughnuts at Lola, but it might be too late... Keep your fingers crossed for us!

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment