Friday, March 12, 2010

Someone got a promotion!

... Not me. Again. BUT! My husband did!! I'm so proud of him! Juan got promoted, and also got a raise! This is so great for us, and I know it's wonderful for his self esteem! :) He's so capable, and I know he will do so well in his new position. He's looking forward to the challenge, and hopes to move up from there in the future. We had some bubbly last night to celebrate, and it was also a great coincidence that I'd been home yesterday, so I had made dinner (sautéed chicken breast, wild rice, and baked sweet potato - yum!), and it was great to not have leftovers on a night we were celebrating! :) I'm just so proud of him, and can't wait to see how far he can go! Way to go, babe, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love promotions? And more money :) Wow, the post about Juan's birthday made me hungry! All those places sound so good! And then I read about your Valentine's post. If you need mini muffin liners, I've found them at Michael's and JoAnn's in the cake decorating aisle. It sounds like you guys are doing really well! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete